The two-phase bath oil Tuberose & Yuzu - the perfect combination of natural oils like argan, avocado, along with a gentle bath gel - based glycerin plant with the addition of wit. E, B5 and highly moisturizing extract of aloe. Not only well-cleanses the skin, but it effectively nourishes and oils. Oil has smoothing properties, prevents aging of the skin, strengthens the lipid barrier. Recommended for sensitive skin, dry and tired.
Cosmetics received the MARK OF QUALITY VEGE Foundation International Movement for Animals - Viva !, publisher Monthly VEGE for products that do not contain any ingredients from the slaughter of animals and animal origin.
• EXTRACT ALOE - has a cleansing, moisturizing, antifungal and anti-inflammatory. It stimulates cells to regenerate faster, accelerates wound healing, soothes redness and irritation. It is rich in the antioxidant vitamins (A, group B, C) and minerals. Positive effect on the reconstruction of collagen.
• Avocado oil - rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins. Well absorbed and moisturizes the skin, thanks to the content of lecithin. Shallow heals wounds and skin lesions. Nourishes the skin dry, cracked and damaged. It has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Smooths wrinkles and removes signs of stress and aging. It helps in the treatment of skin diseases, eg. Psoriasis. Especially recommended for sensitive skin, mature, aging, problems.
• Argan oil - is produced from the seeds of the argan tree Argan Spinosa method of cold stamping - contains unsaturated fatty acids, linoleic acid and vitamin E protects the skin against water loss, smoothes, firms and nourishes. Anti-inflammatory, alleviating the symptoms of acne and allergies. Also suitable for mature skin and aging, because it has antioxidant properties and slows the appearance of wrinkles.
• PLANT GLYCERINE - has excellent soothing properties, effectively it moisturizes the skin, smoothes and improves elasticity. Effect of glycerin on the skin is long lasting, it penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis, regulating the humidity.
• Vitamin B5 / d-panthenol - relieves inflammation of the skin, tones, moisturizes and regenerates.
• Vitamin E - called the vitamin of youth because of the strong anti-radical, and thus delay premature aging of the skin. It strengthens the protective barrier, reducing sensitivity to UV rays. Smoothes, firms and moisturizes. It improves blood circulation and elasticity of the skin, has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling.
allergic and sensitive skin,
for all skin types,